The warranty applies only to landscape lighting products when installed and maintained by Skars Technology and Consulting, LLC.
The warranty guarantees that products will be free of defects in material and workmanship for the time periods defined below.
The warranty periods below apply unless specifically stated in the contract.
|1 year||RGB MR16 bulbs|
|5 years||RGBW fixtures and remotes|
|Lifetime||Transformers, fixtures, bulbs and cabling|
All warranty periods, including those specifically stated in the contract, are subject to the limitations and conditions described below.
LIMITATIONS AND CONDITIONS
- Warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, vandalism, improper installation, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair by someone other than Skars Technology and Consulting.
- Warranty does not cover damage due to power surges, power spikes, or the application of voltages outside the acceptable range of voltages as defined in product specifications.
- Warranty does not cover ‘Acts of God’ such as lightning, floods, hail, tornado, fire, earthquake, hurricanes, and other extreme weather events.
- Warranty does not cover water damage to Products (not specifically sold as Underwater Products) that have been submerged in water or been subject to excessive contact with water spray from irrigation nozzles or drainage flows.
- It is normal for natural brass and copper finishes to patina, oxidize, and change colors. It is normal of other types of finishes such as powder coatings to discolor when exposed to the elements especially when exposed to sunlight, other forms of weathering, irrigation systems, reclaimed water, sea water, and other sources of contaminates. These changes are not covered by warranty.
- These warranties extend only to the Product ownership by the original purchaser and are void when the original purchaser ceases to own the Product. These warranties are not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise.
- These warranties do not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired, or replaced Product.
- If a Product is covered under any of the foregoing warranties, such Product will be replaced or repaired, or, at the sole option of Skars Technology and Consulting, LLC., the purchase price will be refunded.
- The foregoing warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties. Skars Technology and Consulting, LLC. makes no representations or warranties except as expressly set forth herein. Skars Technology and Consulting, LLC. expressly disclaims all other representations and warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any supplier or distributor of Skars Technology and Consulting, LLC. that modifies or amends this limited warranty.